JL Design is an equal-opportunity employer, with facilities in two of the most athlete-friendly places to live/play/work. We offer competitive wages and benefits, in a work environment that fosters independence and creativity.
Our office is full of active people, rowers, track athletes, cyclists. Our hobbies include rowing, cycling, swimming, running, hiking, diving, shopping, laying in the sun...
- You'll be servicing top level athletes and their coaches; people who understand performance and commitment! Our company works with athletes all over the world, from novices to Olympic level. You'll speak with them all!
Our team members must wear the best in athletic apparel. Our employment benefits package includes a generous discount on all JL gear. You will also be involved in Prototype testing of new products.
Leave your ego at home. All employees can (and will) be asked to participate in photo shoots.
Email your resume to us at work4jl(at)jlracing(dot)com (always trying to avoid those spammers and their spiders...)
EAST COAST ROWING SALES TECH REP : FULL TIME : PHILADELPHIA, PA
- 40 hours a week 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday, weekends mandatory during racing season
- $12-$19 base pay
- High School Required, University degree preferred
- 1+ years in retail or customer service industry
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to travel at least 2 weekends a month during racing seasons and one week a year
- Experience with excel and word mandatory, Illustrator preferred
- Previous experience in rowing preferred, cycling a plus
- Ability to lift 40lbs
- Ability to be on your feet for extended periods of time
A Tech Rep (TR) will support all aspects of customer service to include, but not limited to: Reordering, all sales tools (sizing kits, samples, etc), repairs, customer complaints and all follow-ups. Tech Reps primary function is to facilitate the Sales Rep in their region for the above mentioned tasks. Other tasks include coordinating sizing kits for reps, taking individual orders for customers across the country and assisting web store staff with shipping orders.
- A TR will be assigned a primary sales rep(s)/group. Working with these reps, be it rowing, cycling, or track will be far reaching and requires constant priority shifting and follow-up. As JL is very seasonal, group priorities may change as needed.
- The TR is THE link between outside sales reps and the factory or home office. Timely responses or resolution to reps requests is the key to a smooth order and fulfillment process.
- The goal is to relieve the reps of these functions such that they may concentrate on their enlarged territories
- The TR is expected to help phone customers with placing orders, order lookup and other concerns that arise
- Support JL Design policies: customer service issues, production systems, pricing and delivery
- Provide quality sales help during busy sales season.
- Be available to work at outside events. Extra pay or comp time is used.
- Email your resume to email@example.com
Customer Service : Full Time : Santa Ana, CA
The CSTM is THE link between outside sales reps and the factory or home office. will support all aspects of customer service to include:
- Sales Rep support, all sales tools (sizing kits, samples, etc), hands-on customer communications
- Other tasks in maintaining company workflow may be assigned
- Timely responses/resolutions to rep requests is key to a smooth order and fulfillment process
- Must have the ability to communicate well both verbally and written, in a timely and organized manner
- Candidate must have on-the-water experience (rower, coxswain, coach)
- Candidate must be able to lift 40 lbs, be able to drive company vehicles, travel by air and stand for up to 8 hours at regattas
- Computer skills required
Compensation based on experience; base range is $12 - $19 per hour plus benefits. Extra pay/comp time is available for outside events (typically on weekends). For more details, and to send your information, email your resume to us at work4jl(at)jlracing(dot)com.